Contemporary meets cozy in this beautiful top floor condo. Natural wood floors, high ceilings, & neutral shades create a feeling of wellbeing. Large windows & skylights ensure it's flooded with light throughout the day, and a spacious covered balcony offers a view on mature trees, perfect for al fresco meals or enjoying a summer cocktail.
Perfectly located in the heart of Montreal's coveted Mile-End, close to everything, this condo is sure to please!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beautifully renovated open-concept kitchen and dining room, Corian counters, and generous storage; abundant windows, a skylight, and a south-west orientation offer maximum sunlight.
- Nicely renovated bathroom with an Italian glass-top vanity and skylight.
- Beautiful wood floors throughout.
- The custom-made desk in the 2nd bedroom and the custom-made shelf under the window in the living room can easily be removed if desired.
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
- 96 Walk Score (Walker's Paradise).
- 100 Bike Score (Biker's Paradise).
- PARKS: Mount-Royal, Saint-Viateur Park, Outremont Park, etc.
- TRENDY CAFÉS: Café Olimpico, Club Social (on the corner), Café Local, etc.
- RESTAURANTS: Milos Restaurant, Bar Tapas/ Taza Flores, Arahova Souvlaki, BanhMi, Chinghu, etc.
- Marché PA for Organic food,
- And all amenities are nearby.
SCHOOLS & UNIVERSITIES:
- The Collège Français private school is on the corner of the street,
- École de Danse & Performance Mile End,
- Centre des Textiles Contemporains,
- Belz Community High School,
- Laurier and Outremont metro stations.
- Frequent buses run along the 2 cross streets and along Parc.
Please contact listing broker.